Due to the cancellation of the shows on 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th of March 2020, all tickets valid for the above shows will be refunded. Tickets that were NOT utilized for the show on the 14th of March 2020 are also eligible for a refund. Tickets for the show on the 15th of March 2020 will be refunded by NDB Bank through their ticket booking partner.
- Please keep your unutilized tickets safely and ensure they are not torn, defaced, mutilated or altered in any way.
- Any ticket that has been torn, defaced, mutilated or altered in any way will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- All tickets that have been given to the public as invitations from corporate sponsors will NOT be eligible for a refund.
- All tickets given as complimentary tickets will NOT be eligible for a refund
- Refund dates: Since the Government of Sri Lanka and the Health Authorities have rightly prohibited public gatherings, we are closely monitoring this situation and will announce the dates for the refund accordingly and after it becomes safe for people to interact in public.
- Our priority is to process the refund at the earliest without compromising the health and well-being of our audience, the Lionel Wendt and SLM staff who will have to physically be present at the date, time and venue of the refund.
- We expect to communicate with you via social media by about 29th May 2020, with a further update.
At a time when our nation faces a crisis of unprecedented proportions, we pray for all those affected. We place our heartfelt gratitude to all our loyal fans for being patient and understanding with us.
With much love,